axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 dispatcher and receiver
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:20:09 GMT
Ron/Paul--

are you verified synapse has run thru all the published SI testcases with AXIS2 ?

(I did a quick run and see this displayed)

C:\Synapse\synapse-0.91\samples\axis2Client>ant stockquote

Buildfile: build.xml
init:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Synapse\synapse-0.91\samples\axis2Client\target\classes

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 10 source files to C:\Synapse\synapse-0.91\samples\axis2Cl
ient\target\classes
stockquote:
     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document
 Type Declaration(DTD); nested exception is:
     [java]     org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: SOAP message MUST NOT contain a
 Document Type Declaration(DTD)

???
I assume synapse is still in alpha ?

M--