axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Axis 2: how to get header? Options
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:40:08 GMT
I didnt see any ability to run any of the axis operations on the server asychronously.. I assume
you're speaking on the client side???

M-

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shaoguang Cong
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 7:20 PM
  Subject: Re: Apache Axis 2: how to get header? Options

  I observed the same thing: MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext() returns null.
  I don't know what's the designer's intention with "CurrentMessageContex", maybe that's for
asynchronical calls.

  To get headers from the response, try MessageContext.getSoapEnvelope().getHeader(). I only
do blocked call and it works for me.

  Shaoguang

  craig wickesser <codecraig@gmail.com> wrote:
    yea so far I am not finding how to get headers from the response, am I missing something
?