axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: getting com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: null exception
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:31:36 GMT
appears to be a known bug when you attempt to write attribute consisting of bytes
0x00 - 0x1f, except for tab, cr, lf; and 0xFFFE, 0xFFFF

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WSTX-106

(easily reproducible if you write a CTL-C into a line which contains information to be written
to XML attribute)

Is there a way you can pre-validate the string (to test for special characters) before your
write operation?

M--

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vibhor_Sharma
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:02 PM
  Subject: getting com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: null exception

  Hi
     I get the following error when i try to load the web service with lot of requests

  14:53:03,592 INFO [STDOUT] 2007-04-19 14:53:03,592 INFO org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet
- org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: null; nested exception is:

  com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: null

  Is it a known issue? if yes then how can we take care of it?

  Are there any limit on the requests that can be sent to the web service?

  This is a synchronous request.

  Thanks

  Vibhor