axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lahiru Sandakith" <sandak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Eclipse Plugin for Code Gen
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:34:04 GMT
Hi Xinjun,

On 4/19/07, Xinjun Chen <xjchen001@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have tried using Eclipse Plugin to generate WSDL from Java. It is very
> easy to use.

 send feedback if you have any suggestion to make it more easy to use.

But I have that I have no way to specify the service style. If I want to
> make a RPC literal style WSDL, can I still use the plugin or must I turn to
> the Java2WSDL command line tool?

AFAIK  , currently java2wsdl functionality do not have the facility to do
this. So the tools wrapping around that also have that restriction. Its an
improvement that we need to do. Just pitting the value on style won't do.

Thanks

Lahiru

Regards,

--