axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnamoorthy J (HCL Financial Services)" <Krishnamoorth...@hcl.in>
Subject RE: Problem in deploying a sample deploy.wsdd
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:47:24 GMT

commons-logging-1.1.jar file may be missing in the classpath

________________________________

From: Yogender Singh01 [mailto:Yogender_Singh01@infosys.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:27 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Problem in deploying a sample deploy.wsdd

Hi all,

When I try to deploy a sample deploy.wsdd file I am getting this error.

For this do I need to include something in my classpath

Or do I need to make a jar file of my sample code and put it in
C:\Tomcat5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib

Or path to some class files of this code in CLAPPATH variable has to be
added.

C:\axis\samples\stock>java -cp %CLASSPATH%
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.class$(LogFactory.java:45)

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory$1.run(LogFactory.java:45)

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLogFactory(LogFactory.ja
va:41)

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:33
)

        at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.<clinit>(AdminClient.java:48)

--yogi

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.

DISCLAIMER:
recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in
HCL or its affiliates.