axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnamoorthy J (HCL Financial Services)" <Krishnamoorth...@hcl.in>
Subject RE: setting wsa:messageId in a Axis2 1.1.1 service
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 05:28:27 GMT

I have used like this for engaging rampart module in the client side

ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(cli
ent_ _path, client_path + "/conf/axis2.xml");

AxisConfiguration conf = ctx.getAxisConfiguration();

ServiceStub stub = new ServiceStub(ctx,"EPR URL");

In the axis2.xml, I have the entry to refer the addressing or any other
module.

Krishna

-----Original Message-----
From: shantanu chawla [mailto:shantanuchawla74@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:58 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: setting wsa:messageId in a Axis2 1.1.1 service

How did u engage / disengage ws-addressing in the client code generated
by axis2

Shantanu

On 4/18/07, Erwin Reinhoud <Erwin.Reinhoud@gbo.overheid.nl> wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I have generated both client and service based on a wsdl. I use
ws-addressing and can set these in the client by use of the
ServiceClient, but how do i do the same for the service? I let Axis2
generate a skeleton service, but see no way to add wsa header info
there. Is the only solution to write you own service?

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Erwin

Graduate Student