axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Help with SwA
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:52:55 GMT
Hola Martin,

Thank you for the information. I don't know if there is a JIRA. But I think it's strange this
bug when in the previous release there weren't any problems.

Saludos,

Jorge Fernández

Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> escribió:       Jorge

Appears you may have discovered a bug  as the BoundaryPushbackInputStream.java as there appears
to not  be ability to deal with any buffer over 64k (the native datatypes appear to  be all
integer instead of long)
 Looking at the source
 http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom/modules/axiom-api/src/main/java/org/apache/axiom/attachments/BoundaryPushbackInputStream.java?revision=528680&pathrev=528680
I  find length assignments of variables to int (max +- 64k) but no mention of  lengths to
long or unsigned long datatypes
Do you know if there a  JIRA ???

Saludos Cordiales!
Martin--
 This email message and any files transmitted with it contain  confidential
information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email  message is
addressed.  If you have received this email message in error,  please notify
the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the  original