axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 xmlbeans http transport error 302 found
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:08:39 GMT
Markus

I think you need to use tcpmon to trace the HTTP flow. It seems like
the server doesn't like    the URI that you are sending the request
to. Its sending back an HTTP 302 Found code which is basically a
redirect. I guess Axis2 should probably follow that redirect, but at
the same time the server shouldn't be publishing a URI in the WSDL
that ends up with a redirect.

If you trace it you can set the stub to go to the real URI and all
should be fine.

Paul

On 4/25/07, Markus F. <mflsjea@wolke7.net> wrote:

> Hello list,
> this is my first contact with axis2. I've to implemtent a client using a 3rd
> party service over https and username/passwd authentication.
> I've been spending many hours on this and couldnot find any similar errors
> on the list or even on the web
> I autogenerated the client with following command.
>
> wsdl2java.bat -o src\generated -s -p com.someservice.test -uri
> src\wsdl\some.wsdl -d xmlbeans
>
> The wsdl makes use of complex type extension, so I'm using xmlbeans for
> binding.
> I get the following error: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error
> : '302' - 'Found'
> It must be something basic, what I'm missing here, because I get the same
> error when not providing the credentials.
>
> Any hints?
> Thanks a lot.
> Markus
>

> Here's the stack trace:
>
> 25.04.2007 11:17:54 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
> isRedirectNeeded
> INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '302' - 'Found'; nested
> exception is:
>         org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '302' - 'Found'; nested
> exception is:
>         org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '302' - 'Found'; nested
> exception is:
>         org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '302' - 'Found'
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:227)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:674)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:237)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '302' -
> 'Found'; nested exception is:
>         org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '302' - 'Found'
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:344)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:204)
>         ... 5 more
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '302' -
> 'Found'
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:144)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:335)
>         ... 6 more
> --

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle