axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject How to check soap fault on the client side using xmlbeans client stub functions
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:35:13 GMT

Hi,

I have used xmlbeans databinding to generate client stubs. I am trying
to understand how to get soap fault using the client stubs.
One of my methods on the web service either returns an error (soap
fault) or a piece of information if the result is successful.

In the case of successful result, I know how to retrieve data from the
result :
       CreateXXResponseDocument resp = stub.createXX(requestDoc);

How do I know the returned response is a soap fault, programmatically ?

I checked the xmlbeans example in the axis2 distro, but the code there
doesn't show how to handle
Custom SOAP faults dent by the web service ?

Gul