axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Serkan Sunel" <Serkan.Su...@telenity.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2JAVA ERROR- No bindings found in wsdl
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:00:13 GMT
Hi,

This wsdl gives us the common data types for operations and fault
types...,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project default="JB_Default_Task">

   <taskdef name="java2wsdl"
classname="org.apache.axis.tools.ant.wsdl.Java2WsdlAntTask"/>

   <taskdef name="wsdl2java"
classname="org.apache.axis.tools.ant.wsdl.Wsdl2javaAntTask"/>

   <property name="baseDir"
value="/home/serkans/jbproject/ParlayxCommon"/>

   <target name="JB_Default_Task">

      <wsdl2java

         all="true"

         debug="false"

         helperGen="false"

         noimports="false"

         output="${baseDir}/java/src"

         serverside="true"

         skeletonDeploy="true"

         testcase="true"

         timeout="0"

         typeMappingVersion="1.1"

         url="file://${baseDir}/wsdl/parlayx_common_faults_2_0.wsdl"

         verbose="false"

         noWrapped="false"

         <mapping
namespace="http://www.csapi.org/schema/parlayx/common/v2_1"
package="com.mycompany.util.parlayx.common.v2_1"/>

      </wsdl2java>

   </target>

</project>

This was working..

After reading the AXIS2 pojo guide I see that I must use data types as
POJO...

The other wsdls (which are defining a web service has bindings and port
types) will give me that data types if I generate code with wsdl2java

Thanks everybody..