axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kang, Kamaljeet K." <Kamal.K.K...@tellabs.com>
Subject RE: Operation Not found EPR...
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:25:22 GMT
I had a similar error recently and I wasn't using ws-addressing. It was
because of typo in <actionMapping> in services.xml.

kamal

-----Original Message-----
From: Michele Mazzucco [mailto:Michele.Mazzucco@ncl.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:26 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Operation Not found EPR...

EPR means endpoint reference. It's the "url" where your service is
available.
Milan, if the error message says WSA action = .... it means that you are
using ws-addressing.

Michele

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 01:04 -0700, Milan Tomic wrote:
> No, I'm not using WS-addressing. Is this error message described
somewhere in documentation? What does it mean? Which operation was not
found? What is "EPR"?

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyWebService and WSA Action =  "

> > but I don't know what does it mean? What went wrong? :(
> >

> > Thank you in advance,
> > Milan

and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs