axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fran <fcocuadr...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] I'm newbie, please help me
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:04:07 GMT
Hi! I'm newbie in web services and Axis2, and I need help.

I want to create a client that can open, read and close a file in the
web service, but I don't know if it's possible to create an openfile
method in my service that returns the FileReader associated to the
opened file in the server to my client, and my client can use it to
read the file invoking the read file method and to close the file
invoking the close method with the FileReader as a parameter.

I try to do it with POJOs, because I have written two classes that do
this in local, but I want to do it using Web Services.

Sorry for my bad English.

PS: I show you an example, that it's easy to understand:

class client {

     // Connect to the server

     FileReader file = server.openFile (path);

     int size = 1024;
     byte[] ret = server.readFile (file, size);
     // Do this until ret < size OR ret == null

     server.closeFile (file);
}

And server class has openFile, readFile and closeFile public methods
that operate with the FileReader.

Thanks!

--
Saludos