axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Chukkapalli" <anilchukkapa...@gmail.com>
Subject .NET Web Service and Axis2 Client. Session management issues.
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:55:32 GMT
Hi

 I am trying to use an Axis2 client to connect to a .NET web service. The
axis2 client is connecting to the web service but it is not able to maintain
session information, i did read through the article
http://www.developer.com/services/article.php/3620661, and i am still unable
to connect to the service. I created my stub using the wsdl2java tool
available in axis and the stub is xyzStub.

1.          xyzStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setManageSession(true);

2.         Options options = xyzStub._getServiceClient().getOptions();
            options.setManageSession(true);
            cStub._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);

 Can you tel me  how to maintain session when connecting to my .NET web
service.

Thank you
Anil