axis-java-user mailing list archives

From amit kumar <java2w...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Webservice client can't access service with IP address
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:57:29 GMT
Hi

  can any one help me out.

  Webservice client code is not able to contact server with IP address.
It is working fine if I use 'localhost'. I tried addressbook sample
shipped with axis-2.1.1.1

        EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference(

"http://10.222.87.171:8080/axis2/services/AddressBookService");

It gives me exception 'connection refused'.  Is there any setting
required for this?
See the stack trace below

Apr 18, 2007 10:39:42 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused: connect
Apr 18, 2007 10:39:42 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
Apr 18, 2007 10:39:42 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused: connect
Apr 18, 2007 10:39:42 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
Apr 18, 2007 10:39:42 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused: connect
Apr 18, 2007 10:39:42 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection
refused: connect; nested exception is:
 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect; nested
exception is:
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection refused: connect; nested
exception is:
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:227)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:674)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation$RobustOperationClient.send(RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation.java:72)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
 at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClient.java:453)
 at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClient.java:380)
 at
org.apache.axis2.rpc.client.RPCServiceClient.invokeRobust(RPCServiceClient.java:131)
 at AddressBookRPCClient.main(AddressBookRPCClient.java:65)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection refused: connect;
nested exception is:
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:344)
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:204)
 ... 7 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect