axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Procedure to report bug to axis2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 05:26:56 GMT
in your wsdl you have the following imports,

<s:import namespace="http://www.irs.gov/a2a/mef/MeFTransmitterServiceWse.xsd" />
<s:import namespace="http://www.irs.gov/efile" />

So in adb if you do not specify a schemaLocation it tries to get the
schema from the uri given in the namespace itself
but in this case
http://www.irs.gov/a2a/mef/MeFTransmitterServiceWse.xsd
 is not linked to a proper xsd file.