axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Jones" <Tjo...@metamatrix.com>
Subject [Axis2] WS-Security Headers not Generated in SOAP Request
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:21:11 GMT
I have a webapp that has an Axis2 client/stub in it and is calling a web
service that is using Rampart. When I create the ConfigurationContext
using
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(),
all works as expected. However, when I create the ConfigurationContext
using ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromURIs(),
the WS-Security headers are not added to the SOAP Request and I get an
"org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not
contain required Security header" message. I can see in debug that the
modules are engaged and loaded in the context. Are there any known
issues regarding creating a ConfigurationContext via URIs that might
explain this behavior?

Thanks,
Ted