axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WS-Policy on an operation level in services.xml
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:17:38 GMT
Hi Angel,

I have not try this out, but in a axis2 book is a description about that.

If you define the rampart configuration as a child node of the service element in services.xml,
the settings are global. But you can also define the rampart configuration as a child node
of any operation element. In this case, the security settings are only active for this operation.

I hope this helps!

Regards
Jochen