axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nencho Lupanov" <nencholupa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2 ]soap session scope does not work
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:34:49 GMT
Hi Paul,

Having different policies includes ex-changing them runtime.

1. Is that posible with axis2 without redeploying the service?
2. How this correlates to the session, because i expect different clients to
connect to this
service and i cannot just change the policiy since one of the will be at the
login state and another will
be already loged in.
3. does WS secure conversation way overcome those problems?

thanks,
Nencho