axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kacper Mosienski <Kacper.Mosien...@ericpol.pl>
Subject Re: Generating fixed value for complex type element
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:40:21 GMT
Kacper Mosienski wrote:

> Hi all,
> my name is Kacper Mosienski. I'm using complex type messages in
> services running on Axis engine. What I'm trying to achieve is to make
> one of parameters of this message to have fixed value.
> In the wsdl file the message definition would look as follow:
>
> <complexType name="ExampleMessage">
> <sequence>
> <element name="dialogID" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
> <element name="name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string" fixed="example"/>
> </sequence>
> </complexType>
>
> The parameter 'name' would have fixed - example - value.
> The question is: is it possible to generate servig-config.wsdd
> descriptor that would have this information? If so, how would it look
> like?
>
> Do I have to throw RemoteException in service operation method when
> examlpeMessage has other 'name' parameter?
>
> Thank you in advance
> Cheers

Kacper Mosienski
System Engineer
Ericpol Telecom sp. z o.o.
Sienkiewicza 85/87, 90-057 Lodz, Poland
e-mail: kamo@ericpol.pl
tel: +48 42 635 1949
http://www.ericpol.pl/

Tax Identification Number (NIP): 727-012-56-20,
National Court Register Number (KRS): 0000002804, District Court for
Łódź-Śródmieście, 20th Division of the National Court Register
Share Capital: 500 000 PLN