axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kacper Mosienski <Kacper.Mosien...@ericpol.pl>
Subject Generating fixed value for complex type element
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:38:19 GMT
Hi all,
my name is Kacper Mosienski. I'm using complex type messages in services
running on Axis engine. What I'm trying to achieve is to make one of
parameters of this message to have fixed value.
In the wsdl file the message definition would look as follow:

<complexType name="ExampleMessage">
    <sequence>
     <element name="dialogID" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"
fixed="example"/>
    </sequence>
</complexType>

The parameter 'name' would have fixed - example - value.
The question is:  is it possible to generate servig-config.wsdd
descriptor that would have this information? If so, how would it look like?

Do I have to throw RemoteException in service operation method when
examlpeMessage has other 'name' parameter?

Thank you in advance
Cheers