axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 doc/wrapped service with many params
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:43:16 GMT
Hi Philipp,

Both the order and the names of the parameters are supposed to matter in
wrapped doc/lit, since this uses an <xs:sequence> to compose the
parameter elements. With JiBX data binding the names definitely matter,
as is also the case with XMLBeans; if ADB doesn't care about the names
this seems like a significant error in the ADB code.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting