axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour of WSDL2Java - axis2 - Jibx
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:10:45 GMT
Just as an update to this, there's a bug in the current 1.2 code which
prevents using JiBX without a binding definition. I'm fixing that now,
and in the upcoming 1.2 RC you should again be able to use JiBX
unwrapped support without a binding when only simple types with
predefined handling are involved.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java