axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: java2wsdl problem
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:14:08 GMT
Roberto,

I just saw that the command you issued was wrong. As you described in
the JIRA, you have specified java2wsdl -cn ch.montefiore.Stock -cp

However, the -cp (classpath) option does not have any value. It should
include the correct class path. For example, if your class is located at
Axis2_home/bin, java2wsdl command should be given as follows.

*java2wsdl -cn ch.montefiore.Stock -cp .*   (Note that the . at the
end-- It says that the class is located at the current directory where
java2wsdl is issued)

Try again with the above and let me know.

regards
Charitha