axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour of WSDL2Java - axis2 - Jibx
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:53:57 GMT
Hi Yugandhar,

The order of the messages in the portType is significant, so by
reversing these you changed the operation from a request-response
pattern to a solicit-response pattern. I haven't tested this pattern
(since it tends to be rarely used), but suspect that with this change
the JiBX data binding for the input message is just not getting processed.

The error you're getting in the first case says that you don't have a
binding defined for the authenticationKeyType element. JiBX does require
you to supply a binding with <mapping> definitions that match the actual
message elements (for basic doc/lit) or the component types (for
unwrapped). Do you have the <mapping> for authenticationKeyType defined?

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting