axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jerome Camilleri <jerome.camill...@bull.net>
Subject How define SOAP role into SOAP request
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:29:14 GMT
Hi,

I need to specify mustUnderstand attribut for WSA elements.
I add on my client the option to do this.
setOptions().setProperty(AddressingConstants.ADD_MUST_UNDERSTAND_TO_ADDRESSING_HEADERS,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

The server return  an Axis Fault :
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check failed soapenv :
MustUnderstand

It seems that no role a define and the AxisEngine throw this exception
if (!SOAP12Constants.SOAP_ROLE_NEXT.equals(role)) throw AxisFault(...)

I find a constant into
org.apache.axis2.namespace.Constants.URI_SOAP12_NEXT_ROLE and try to add
it into the options client like this :
setOptions().setProperty(Constants.ATTR_ROLE,org.apache.axis2.namespace.Constants.URI_SOAP12_NEXT_ROLE);

But still no role define on my SOAP request...

How define a role attribut into my client xml SOAP request like this
env:role="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope/role/next"
env:mustUnderstand="true"

Regards

Jérôme