axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Owen <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Missing <soap:fault>for soap1.1 binding
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:08:54 GMT
    As well as the missing name attribute, there is also the problem
that it is a <soap:body>, whereas wsdl2Java expects a <soap:fault> .
I've noticed there are already at least 2 bug reports on JIRA regarding
this, so I won't raise a new one:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2295
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2294

thanks,