axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: soap header in stub
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:06:23 GMT
Hi Kang,
AFAIK you won't be able to retrieve SOAP headers using serviceClient.
Because, with service clients you can only access SOAP body or the pay
load. Though you can add SOAP headers, you do not have a way to retrieve
SOAP header from service client.
Have a look at
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-soa-axis2-1/
for more information on this.

You can use operationClient to retrieve the SOAP headers.
See http://wso2.org/library/290

Also, the same topic was discussed in the following url.

http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=116492371225455&w=2

regards
Charitha