axis-java-user mailing list archives

From aaron aston <ast...@gotwisted.com>
Subject Re: Migrating .net web service to axis HELP
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:42:36 GMT
I have had problems with Axis2 on WAS v5r1, specifically with the
QName class.

I found that I had to remove the following JARs from the websphere
appserver lib directory:

    qname.jar
    webservices.jar

In fact, I just renamed the JARs in case I want to put them back
later (to *.jar_).

These JARs (well, the directory anyway) is on ws.ext.dirs:  they are
loaded before/in-preference-to the JARs in the axis2.war, which leads
to runtime issues because the classes they contain have changed since
the release of WAS v5r1.

With the JARs renamed, I can use Axis2 to host web services on WAS
v5r1 ...

Aaron.