axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Milan Tomic <tomicmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Operation Not found EPR...
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:56:29 GMT

I have noticed that I have used RPC MEP instead of RawXML MEP in my services.xml. I have changed
this, but still the same error message... :(

----- Original Message ----
From: Milan Tomic <tomicmilan@yahoo.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2007 10:26:13 AM
Subject: Re: Operation Not found EPR...

I'm not using <actionMapping> in services.xml either. I have read here:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/xmlbased-server.html

that <actionMapping> is used only for WS-Addressing.

I haven't made any progress for few days, so I will post my services.xml, .java and .wsdl
files and I will hope someone will take a look and help me. Files will be attached with this
e-mail. I hope apache mail server won't block this e-mail because of attachments.

Thank you,
Milan