axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Issue with ADB and parsing a response message (namespaces)
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:21:00 GMT
In my test I was using axiom 1.2.4 and I had the same problem as with 1.2.2

Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> escribió: I ran your code with the
branch code and the axiom-SNAPSHOT and it works fine.
So the problem is with the axiom 1.2.2 you have to use the 1.2.4

Please try with the next RC.

On 4/24/07,  Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-pfc@yahoo.es> wrote: Hi Amila,

I tried again without the addressing module and I had the same exception I was having with
axiom 1.2.2.

Regards,

Jorge Fernández Rodríguez

Amila Suriarachchi < amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> escribió:

On 4/23/07, Jorge Fernandez < informaticu007-pfc@yahoo.es> wrote: Sorry, I don't know
what you mean.
I think you use the  Axis2-1.2-RC2 release.  In that release you have a lib directory which
contain axiom 1.2.3 jars. (i.e. axiom-api-1.2.3.jar, axiom-impl-1.2.3.jar ,axiom-dom-1.2.3.jar).
Get the Axiom 1.2.4 release  from here
http://ws.apache.org/commons/axiom/download.cgi and replace the 1.2.3 jars with the  1.2.4
jars.

It seems that now you are getting some addressing problem. So please check it without addressing.

  Regards,

Jorge Fernández

Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> escribió:         Jorge

I cannot display the url for your first  namespace
 http://external.communication_data_model.medici_link/xsd

 M--
 This email message and any files transmitted with it contain  confidential
information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email  message is
addressed.  If you have received this email message in  error,  please notify
the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the  original