axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjesh Pathak" <sanj...@soapknox.com>
Subject RE: [axis2 ]soap session scope does not work
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:08:35 GMT
Hi Nencho,

I am using Axis2 version 1.1.1 and it is working fine in my local
environment here for session scope. What version of Axis2 are you using?

I am hosting a sample service that uses session scope accessible at this

This service takes an OMElement as the parameter and echoes it back. Can you
test your client against this service?

Sanjesh

  _____

From: Nencho Lupanov [mailto:nencholupanov@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:53 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [axis2 ]soap session scope does not work

Hi Deepal,

what about this jira issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2561

Does it means that we need to wait the issue to be closed in order to use
the soap session scope?

Thanks,
Nencho

2007/4/26, Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk>:
Hi Nencho ,

Axis2 soap session to be work , you need to engage addressing in both
the side.

It is working , there is a test case in the build so we are testing that
daily.
org.apache.axis2.engine.ServiceGroupContextTest

Thanks
Deepal

--
Thanks,