axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjesh Pathak" <sanj...@soapknox.com>
Subject RE: [axis2 ]soap session scope does not work
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:14:35 GMT
Hi Nencho,

Did you engage addressing module on the client side? This is required for
soap session based communication.

Sanjesh

  _____

From: Nencho Lupanov [mailto:nencholupanov@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:14 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [axis2 ]soap session scope does not work

Hi All,

I read this axis2 session management article:
http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661

Basically, it says that i can define my services being of a soap session
scope,
then i have to put this option on my client:
options.setManageSession(true);

Therefore it is expected for the service to include
<wsa:ReferenceParameters>
element as an session identifier in the soap envelope.

I tested this and it does not work - axis2 does not put that element, in
order
to be used as session identifier.Am i missing something or this is a bug?

Thanks,
Nencho