axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Neil Blue <neil.b...@1spatial.com>
Subject Re: Using wsdl with XMLbeans
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:16:45 GMT
Sure, here it is:

  <wsdl:service name="SessionService">
    <wsdl:port name="SessionServiceSOAP11port_http"
    binding="tns:SessionServiceSOAP11Binding">
      <soap:address
      location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/SessionService">

      </soap:address>
    </wsdl:port>

    <wsdl:port name="SessionServiceSOAP12port_http"
    binding="tns:SessionServiceSOAP12Binding">
      <soap12:address
      location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/SessionService">

      </soap12:address>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

On Friday 13 April 2007 14:12, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Can you post the service element at the bottom of your SessionService.wsdl?
>
> On 4/13/07, Neil Blue <neil.blue@1spatial.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have built a service using xmlbeans. I would like to display the
> > generated wsdl file with {service}?wsdl.
> >
> > I have added the use original wsdl parameter to services:
> >
> > <serviceGroup>
> >   <service name="SessionService">
> >     <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
> >   </service>
> > </serviceGroup>
> >
> > I have then put the wsdl file in:
> > webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services/SessionService/META-INF/SessionService.wsd
> >
> > The service names match as they were generated with the wsdl3code tool.
> >
> > Please can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Neil

Neil Blue
Software Architect,
Telephone: +44 (0)1223 420 414
Mobile: +44 (0)7973 183 010

Join us at the 1Spatial Conference 2007: 'Fit For Purpose'
http://www.1spatial.com/conference

1Spatial Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4785688 VAT, Reg. No.
816329821
Registered Office: Cavendish House, 6 Cambridge Business Park, Cambridge,
CB4 0WZ, UK