axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Guido.Adolphi@t-online.de" <Guido.Adol...@t-online.de>
Subject [Axis2] Problems with Axis2 and Windows 2000
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:31:08 GMT
size="2" style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Hello,<br
/><br />I have searched the mail archive many times now and found many
similar mail posts but always without any practicle solution.<br /><br
/>The problem is simple: Almost ANY *.bat from the Axis2 bundle does not
work due to limitations of W2k variable lengths in batch-files. I.e.,
the classpath for the java-call (created by a for-statement) is cut and
a NoClassDefFoundError occurs!<br /><br />Even the hint to jar all
%AXIS2_HOME%\lib\*.jar into a single Axis2.jar did not work (even with
proper manifest entries).<br /><br />So, is there a solution for Windows
2000? Or do I have to migrate to XP? On Windows XP everything works fine
(but my company laptop still has W2k installed and migration would be
too time-consuming for me at the moment).<br /><br />Thank you very much
/> </font></font>