axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Milan Tomic <tomicmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WebServices client
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:36:10 GMT

> * my best guess is that you wanted to say that the service uses an
> IN-OUT MEP, and that it takes a parameter as complex type for IN and
> returns another complex type as OUT

Yes, that exactly describes what I wanted to say, using all those "fancy" words like "MEP"
and "complex type". :-)

As my service takes an complex type element as input, I need to pass SOAPElement and to receive
SOAPElement. I don't know how to fill SOAPElement. I will try to use XFire for the client.

Thank you very much for your help,
Milan