axis-java-user mailing list archives

From yugandhar <yugandhar.r.cindepa...@saic.com>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour of WSDL2Java - axis2 - Jibx
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:41:26 GMT

Dennis

I was able to move forward by creating the correct binding classes but I
have a question? Why is it expecting the exact class name as given in the
wsdl message ie AuthenticationKey and AuthenticateResponseType instead of
trying to refer to the schema namespace ie authenticationKeyType and
authenticateResponseType in the wsdl type section.

I appreciate your time in this. we dont want to refer to the class names
directly in the messages instead refer to the namespace.
I verified your example too. We would like to use like the same way used in
the example.

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"

xmlns:ns="http://SOASecurity.sec.gov/SOASecurity/wsdl/1.0/SOASecurity.wsdl"

xmlns:SECxsd="http://SOASecurity.sec.gov/SOASecurity/schema/1.0/SOASecurity.xsd"

targetNamespace="http://SOASecurity.sec.gov/SOASecurity/wsdl/1.0/SOASecurity.wsdl">

  <wsdl:types>
      <schema elementFormDefault="qualified"

targetNamespace="http://SOASecurity.sec.gov/SOASecurity/wsdl/1.0/SOASecurity.wsdl"
                xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

    <import
namespace="http://SOASecurity.sec.gov/SOASecurity/schema/1.0/SOASecurity.xsd"/>

    <element name="authenticationKeyType" type="SECxsd:AuthenticationKey"/>

    <element name="authenticateResponseType"
type="SECxsd:AuthenticateResponse"/>   </schema>

    <schema elementFormDefault="qualified"

targetNamespace="http://SOASecurity.sec.gov/SOASecurity/schema/1.0/SOASecurity.xsd"
                xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

        <complexType name="AuthenticateResponse">
          <sequence>
            <element name="status" type="boolean"/>
          </sequence>
        </complexType>

      <complexType name="AuthenticationKey">
        <sequence>
          <element name="applicationID" type="decimal"/>
          <element name="EmployeeID" type="string"/>
          <element name="userID" type="string"/>
          <element name="password" type="string"/>
          <element name="tokenID" type="string"/>
        </sequence>
      </complexType>
    </schema>

  </wsdl:types>

  <wsdl:message name="authenticateRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="authenticationKey" element="AuthenticationKey"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="authenticateResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="authenticateResponse"
element="AuthenticateResponseType"/>
  </wsdl:message>  <wsdl:portType name="SOASecurityServicePortType">
    <wsdl:operation name="authenticate">
      <wsdl:input message="ns:authenticateRequest"/>
      <wsdl:output message="ns:authenticateResponse"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>

  <wsdl:binding name="SOASecurityServiceSOAP12Binding"
type="ns:SOASecurityServicePortType">
    <soap12:binding style="document"
    <wsdl:operation name="authenticate">
      <soap12:operation soapAction="ns:authenticate"/>
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap12:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap12:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>

  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="SOASecurityService">
    <wsdl:port name="SOASecurityServiceSOAP12port"
               binding="ns:SOASecurityServiceSOAP12Binding">
      <soap12:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/SOASecurityService"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>