axis-java-user mailing list archives

From aaron aston <ast...@gotwisted.com>
Subject Re: How to increase the time out of the Axis2 client
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:34:36 GMT
I have generated stubs as well ... you can get to Options via:

    stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds
(60*1000);

I'm not sure if you need to getOptions(), update them, then setOptions
() or not ... see also:

   http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg13830.html

Finally, I think you can also set the timeout via the configuration
file 'axis2.xml'.
   ConfigurationContext config =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationFromFileSystem(
     "lib/repository",
     "etc/axis2.xml"
   );
   MyStub stub = new MyStub(config, "https://somewhere/someservice");

Where etc/axis2.xml is configured as per:

   http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/http-transport.html#timeout_config

Disclaimer:  I haven't tried the above yet;  I'm new to Axis2.