axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ephemeris Lappis" <ephemeris.lap...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Attachment on client using generated stub
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:01:35 GMT
This is effectively the MTOM example that Valerie's code reminded.

I've already personally tested something based on this example, to verify
how the MTOM option changes the SOAP data, passing from a single message to
a multipart format.

But I was also trying to build a simple example that uses SwA following the
SOAP With Attachment example. In this example, with a POJO service, the
client relies on the low level API, and not on generated stubs...

Indeed, my question is how to build a SwA service for old clients (possibly
not java clients) ?

Thanks for your help !

--
Ephemeris Lappis