axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Inder Dhillon" <dhil...@cs.dal.ca>
Subject Axis2 - Problem invoking a service within another service
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:57:21 GMT
Hello

I hope someone can help me with this. Actually I have created one handler
and I want to invoke another service from within that handler. I have
included all necessary .class files of client (of that particular service
which I want to call with in that handler) along with the .class file of
handler and created the .jar file  and then copied this .jar file into the
%CATALINA_HOME%/webapps/axis2-/WEB-INF/lib folder

But I am getting a lot of errors which running any client. Could anyone
please suggest me that where should I place the .class files related to that
client which I want to invoke from within the handler.

Thanks

Inder