axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vikas" <vikas.kheng...@unnat-e.com>
Subject Re: Can we create log of SOAP request & response in log file?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 04:51:42 GMT
Hi Friends,

got solution,

we can take the help of "userguide" sample code examples provided by axis2. There we have
"loggingmodule" example where we can create our own log file with SOAP messages.

Thanks for your help, friends.

With best regards

From
Vikas R. Khengare

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nicolae Marasoiu
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Cc: deepal@opensource.lk
  Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:46 PM
  Subject: RE: Can we create log of SOAP request & response in log file?

  I guess one way is to modify the SOAP Monitor module:
  - module.xml should reference your handler rather than SOAPMonitorHandler
  - your handler should do a similar job, but log the message rather than casting down to
applet connections

  You won't get much reuse though inheritance or delegation 'cause publishMessage is static
and that whould have been exactly the best spot to override.

  So you have to get sources or decompile it.

  The module.xml and the class to decompile are in soapmonitor.mar, a zip archive under WEB-INF\modules
in axis2 web application.
  Best regards,
  Nicolae Marasoiu

  KEPLER-ROMINFO

  Phone:  +  40 21 233 10  80
  E-mail:  nmarasoiu@kepler-rominfo.com

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
  The content of this communication is classified as KEPLER Group Confidential and Proprietary
Information.The content of this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by responding to this communication then delete it from your system. We appreciate your assistance
in preserving the confidentiality of our correspondence. Thank you.