axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Inder Dhillon" <dhil...@cs.dal.ca>
Subject Axis2: Not able to run the client.
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:29:09 GMT
Hello

I have created one client and it was build successfully but I am not able to
run this client and invoke the service. It says

Exception in thread Main java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :
org/apache/axis2/echoservice/EchoServiceClient

I have included all the client related files in classpath and all axis jars
are also in classpath. But this error is still coming.

I'll really appreciate if someone help me fix this error.

I have attached the zipped folder containing the service and client along
with this mail.

Thanks

Inder