axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 with Spring
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:21:58 GMT
Jetty should be ok. I assume since you got this far that all the axis2
jars are under WEB-INF/lib. If you look at the expanded axis2.war via
'jar xf axis2.war', you'll see the services dir and also a modules
dir. I suggest simply copying in its entirety the services and modules
directory to your expanded war. Then place your new aar, with the
services.xml configured for spring, under the services dir. From that
point, let us know if you still have problems.

Robert