axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] MTOM performance
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:17:58 GMT
I did a quick test against the snapshots and the results I got were in
the range of ~6.5 MB/s, which translates in to 375 to 400 MB/Min..

My environments is Ubuntu Linux 6.10
java version "1.5.0_10"
file system: ext3
Apache Tomcat 5.5.20
FileCacheThreshold 4 bytes

The program I used was the SoapWithAttachments sample of Axis2.

Thanks,
Thilina