axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis 2] problem running 3/16/2007 nightly build
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:16:20 GMT
Tammy,
We are planning on releasing the Axis2-1.2 RC1 by end of this week..
With that you'll be able to get a working axis2.war..
If you are in a real urgent situation you can try upgrading your
axis2-1.1 war by adding the nightly jars one by one.. You can check
for the latest versions of dependent jars from the versions of
dependent jars section in here[1]..

~Thilina

[1]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/etc/project.properties?view=markup

On 3/21/07, Tammy Dugan <tdugan@regenstrief.org> wrote:
> I did. It works fine but it lacks a feature I need.
>
> Tammy
>
> Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
> > Did you try the axis2.war that came with 1.1.1 release .. I would
> > recommend you to try the war that came with 1.1.1 release[1] first..
> >
> > Thilina
> > [1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_1_1/download.cgi
> >
> > On 3/20/07, Tammy Dugan <tdugan@regenstrief.org> wrote:
> >> Tomcat 4.1 and jdk 1.4.2_12
> >>
> >> Tammy

> >> error

> >> (woodstox

> >> --
> >> Tammy Dugan
> >> Computer Programmer
> >>
> >> Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
> >> 1050 Wishard Blvd., RG5
> >> Indianapolis, IN 46202
> >>
> >> (317) 630 - 7346
> >>
> >> Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files
> >> transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
> >> information and are intended solely for the use of the named
> >> addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have
> >> been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality
> >> protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State
> >> laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
> >> without the specific written consent of the person to whom the
> >> information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A
> >> general authorization for the release of medical or other information
> >> is not sufficient for this purpose.
> >>
> >> If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
> >> by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
> >> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by
> >> anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

> --
> Tammy Dugan
> Computer Programmer
>
> Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
> 1050 Wishard Blvd., RG5
> Indianapolis, IN 46202
>
> (317) 630 - 7346
>
> Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it
may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use
of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed
to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal
regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as
otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com