axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.2 release prograss
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:05:49 GMT
> - Custom File cache mechanism – Thilina ?
Will not be implemented for the 1.2..
> - Multiple services support in code gen (WSDL with multiple services) -DONE
> - HTTP code generation (both WSDL 1.1 and 2.0) -DONE
> - i18n support – Won't implement
AFAIK we already have some support for this.. What is the thing which
we are not going to  implement  :)
> - Fix/update helper mode - DONE
>
> In addition to above major features we have fixed numerous JIRA issues
> and have added new features as well (Custom deployers , Message
> formatters , Builders etc etc.)
>
> So what do you think about the release plan
+1 for the plan..

We might also need to decide the list of maven module that we are
going to release this time and the list of things which we are going
to include in the axis2-1.2.jar.. Also we might need to decide the set
of libraries that will go the axis2-dist-bin...

Are we planning to cut a branch for this release.. From my past
experience 1.1 branch helped us lot to get to the 1.1.1 release...

thanks,
--
Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com