axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joshua White" <gemini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Benefits of using Message style WS
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:56:55 GMT
Rodrigo,

Thanks for the reply.  I have not used message based web services before and
I appreciate your patience with my questions.  When using the message
oriented web services, can you still put your own input/output schemas in
the wsdl and validate against them?  Obviously, you would be forced to write
your own wsdl file.

-Joshua