axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joshua White" <gemini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Benefits of using Message style WS
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:19:24 GMT
Brennan,

Thanks for the reply.  I understand the value of the doc/literal wrapped
style.  I was hoping to go one step further though.  Axis 1.X supports RPC,
Document, Wrapped, and Message style services.  I was hoping to determine
the benefits of using Messsage style services over doc/literal wrapped.
To be perfectly honest, I don't know enough about Axis2 to know if Message
style services are still supported.  Have you used them?  Do you know what
the advantages are?

Joshua