axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: Interop with .NET
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:30:21 GMT
Whitespace is not a valid character in an XML local name. I suggest
you submit a JIRA to fix Axis and Axis2 to disallow use of whitespace
in an XML local name.

As for the namespace reference, have you declared the "wsns" namespace
and have you imported it into the schema?

I also suggest that you validate the WSDL/schema before attempting to
generate clients from it.

Anne