axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2]REST requests failing
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:59:30 GMT
Hi Roshan,

Can you provide me more details please so that I can try and reproduce the
problem. I get the feeling that your not using the latest code though (I
think this is fixed in the latest code). I will be glad to check it out if
you can provide me some details. It works for me with the latest code...

Thanks,
Keith.