axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brecht Yperman" <Brecht.Yper...@invenso.com>
Subject RE: ntlm authentication and Axis 2
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:19:15 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having a similar problem, where we are sending over 1000 calls in
about one hour.

However, for each call:

- first a simple request is done

- the proxy server responds that needs NTLM

- then a request is sent with the proxyhost and the proxyport

- the proxy server then responds that we don't have access to that URL

- then a request is sent with all of the proxy parameters (host, port,
user, domain, password)

Is it possible to get Axis2 to send all of the parameters the first
time? This would reduce sending time with at least one second, I think
(so over 25%).

Thanks,

Brecht